April 22, 2010

Raspberry filled Cupcakes

So last night I needed to make a birthday treat to share with the young women group at my church that I am in charge of to celebrate one of the girls birthdays.

I have loads of great recipes I have found on blogs that I have been dying to try out! I decided on these delicious ones, Raspberry filled vanilla cupcakes, from Tidymom. They were sooooo wonderful, one of the girls even said they were the best cupcakes she has EVER had (I owe it to the great recipe, not my cooking skills).

Photo from Tidymom

There were no too overly difficult steps, just quite a few steps since you have to make the cupcakes, raspberry filling, and frosting. I guess you could cut back on a few of them if you used store bought frosting or even raspberry jam for the filling. However, I think the frosting and the filling are past of what makes them sooo delicious!

***Also, Tidymom does not follow the store bought cake mixes recipe, but uses the mix with her own recipe and I think this made the cupcakes HEAVENLY! I plan on following this next time I make ANY cupcakes! here is what she did:

1 box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe French Vanilla

3 Large Eggs

1/2 cup butter, melted (use butter not margarine)

1 cup of water


Thanks Tidymom for the WONDERFUL recipe!!!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! I'm so glad you enjoyed them!! I made them for Easter and loved them so much I turned around and made them again the next weekend for a baby shower......and like your party everyone LOVED them!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know if you were "inspired"!